On the first day of Christmas, Bonggamom gives to thee...a Leapster2




Merry Christmas! And what better way to celebrate than with presents for everyone? Over the next 12 days I'll be giving out presents big (ok, not so big) and small.


Today we start with a Leapster2, that great gaming/learning system you can feel good about letting your kids play with. And because I wanted to introduce you to another great site that I blog on -- Being Savvy Silicon Valley, a great resource for preschools and activities in Silicon Valley -- I'm running the giveaway there. Just go over to my Savvy Christmas post and leave a comment to join. Good luck!

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada