Enjoy gourmet treats every month with Sweets GiftBox


Sweets GiftBox


Whenever I'm at the checkout line at a gourmet store, I'm always tempted by the gourmet bites for sale -- squares of caramel, a beautifully frosted cookie, a small chocolate sampler, a bag of nuts -- but I never know which ones to get. Buying them all to take home and try seems like too many calories and too much money. A more practical -- and fun -- solution is a subscription to Sweets Giftbox, a service that sends you 4-5 curated gourmet treats every month. They find the best treats around and send them to you so you can have a delicious time discovering new favorites!

Sweets Giftbox sent me their latest box to try, and I'm so glad this happened in February, because each monthly box has a different theme, and February's theme was -- you guessed it -- chocolate and caramel.
Sweets GiftBox

The box contained:

A Mayana Fix Bar, which like a gourmet Twix bar: vanilla bean shortbread cookie topped with fleur de sal caramel and covered with dark chocolate. I'm already a fan of the ordinary Twix bar, so the Fix Bar was absolute heaven. I'm craving another one already. It's going to be my new fix!
Sweets GiftBox



A pack of fleur de sal caramels from Sweet Jules Gifts. They are sooooo good. All I can say is that I'm glad that 3Po and Jammy have braces and that The Pea is recovering from dental surgery, so none of them can eat caramels right now and I can eat them all by myself.
Sweets GiftBox


A caramel milk chocolate bar from Ethel M. Chocolates. We've visited the Ethel M. museum and factory in Las Vegas so I know how scrumptious their chocolates are, and I can't wait to enjoy this.
Sweets GiftBox


Funky Chunky chocolate caramel pretzels. The salty crunchiness of the pretzels goes so well with the chewy sweetness of the caramel and the creaminess of the chocolate. Shhhh, I ate these all by myself. I couldn't stop!
Sweets GiftBox


The kids attacked and demolished the Lucky Guy brownie before I had a chance to photograph it separately, so I wasn't able to show you how fudgy and rich the inside of this brownie was. It was absolutely divine!
Sweets GiftBox


Other than Ethel M, I have never heard of these brand before, so if it weren't for Sweets GiftBox, I would never have discovered them (seriously, I'm already making plans to buy more of that Mayana Fix Bar).  Other months will have different themes and different products -- think of gourmet chocolates, cookies, candies, popcorn, nuts, etc... You won't know what's in the box beforehand (that would spoil the surprise!) but based on the quality of the treats in the box I received, I think I trust their taste.

You can sign up for a monthly subscription for $25 per month (1 box per month), or you can sign up for just a single box for $30. Shipping is included in the price. That's an average of $5 per treat, which might sound pricey, but I looked up the Mayana Fix Bar online (I told you I was serious), and it costs $8. So you're getting a curated box of goodies at a great price. It's a wonderful present for a friend or a wonderful way to treat yourself to new flavors and yummy discoveries every month. Use the code below to save on your first Sweets GiftBox and taste it for yourself!

Sweets GiftBox

Save on your first Sweets GiftBox

Use the code SWEETSTUFF and receive 50% off a new subscription or 40% off a one-time purchase

Disclosure: I received a sample box to facilitate my review. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

Pin It

0 Comments, Leave yours here:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada