The holidays are coming, the holidays are coming! It's time to start planning your annual holiday cards! Here's a checklist of things to do in the next 3 weeks or so:
- If you haven't had your family holiday photos taken, now is the time. Book a photographer or set up a tripod and do it on your own.
- Go through last year's card list. Make sure all mailing addresses are current. Don't forget to add all the new friends you've made in the last year!
- Family newsletter: yes or no? Some people love 'em, some hate 'em, but if you're on the love side it's time to start thinking about what you want to include.
- Buy holiday stamps at the post office before the rush begins
- Print out holiday address labels or order personalized ones online.
- Last but not least, choose your holiday card designs!
Speaking of holiday card designs, check out AdoramaPix's AdoramaPix's holiday collection. Choose from a wide range of stunning designs and paper options. Then, upload your photo and customize any holiday card with your own personal touches. Holiday snail mail has never looked so good!
Shop Now: http://bit.ly/2d7blyf 40% off greeting cards. Use code:. PXUSFAM40 Sale ends 12/20/2016 11:59 PM EST
Disclosure: I will be receiving sample cards from AdoramaPix for review. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.