Have you ever had an awkward moment? Zac Efron's new movie, That Awkward Moment, is full of them -- and since it's not happening to you or me, I have a feeling it's going to be a funny movie to watch! My favorite one is where Zac's character goes to a costume party wearing a, um, rubber model of a certain part of the male anatomy. Check out his awkward moment at 2:12 into the trailer below!
That Awkward Moment opens in theaters tomorrow, January 31.
Win a pair of That Awkward Moment shorts
Do you have an awkward moment to share? Two winners will receive a pair of That Awkward Moment gym shorts!
Leave a comment on this post and share an awkward moment you've experienced.
For extra entries, you can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry with a way to verify the entry (i.e. tweet link, blog post link, Facebook id, Twitter id, etc.).
1) Follow bonggamom on Blogger (1 entry)
2) Follow bonggamom on Instagram (1 entry)
3) Follow bonggamom on Pinterest (1 entry)
4) Pin this giveaway on any of your Pinterest boards (1 entry -- you can use the "Pin It" button at the bottom of this page!).
5) "Like" Bonggamom Finds on Facebook and write this on my wall (1 entry):
I entered the That Awkward Moment giveaway! http://ow.ly/t8ivv #thatawkwardmoment #rockon
6) Tweet this (1 entry per day)
Enter to win That Awkward Moment swag: a pair of gym shorts! Ends 2/10/14 @bonggafinds: http://ow.ly/t8ivv #thatawkwardmoment #rockon
7) Join any open giveaway on Bonggamom Finds (1 entry per giveaway you've joined)
This giveaway ends at 11:59PM PST on Feb 10, 2014; I will draw a winner at random on Feb 11 and post their name after they confirm acceptance. Continental US residents only. For additional giveaway rules, click here.
Disclosure: I received a prize pack as a thank-you for hosting this giveaway, and a second prize pack to give away. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.
Disclosure: I received a pair of gym shorts for this post. Giveaway prize was provided by ThinkJam on behalf of That Awkward Moment. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.