Ten Reasons you should watch FROZEN


 Disney's FROZEN
Walt Disney Animation's latest feature, Frozen, is now out in theaters, and I'm sure many parents are wondering whether they should take their kids to see the movie or wait till it comes out on DVD.  Despite all the Disney movies I've already seen this year (Oz, Monsters U, Planes, Thor), I say WATCH IT in theaters.  It's a must-see!  I've already seen it several times and I've already decided to buy the DVD!  Frozen is an adorable movie, and here are ten reasons you should see it this holiday season:

10) There's no better movie to watch during the holidays than one set in a land of ice and snow!

 Disney's FROZEN

9) Speaking of ice and snow, the snow and ice animation is amazing.  I could stare at the details in Elsa's ice palace for hours, and I was mesmerized by the snowflakes that swirled around the screen throughout the closing credits (tip: I watched both the 3D and the regular version of Frozen, and the snowflakes look WAAY BETTER in 3D!)

 Disney's FROZEN

8) I've never been a big fan of the original Snow Queen story, and I love how Disney has taken the characters from Han Christian Andersen's fairy tale and woven their own story.

 Disney's FROZEN

7) You will never guess how the movie ends!  I had to revise my predictions constantly throughout the movie, and I still got it wrong.  When a kids' movie can surprise all the jaded, sophisticated grownups in the theater, you know it's a good one.

 Disney's FROZEN

6) You'll get a kick out of hearing Anna -- a princess in a far-away, fairytale land -- use contemporary expressions like "For the first time in forever" and "Awkwaaaaard!".

 Disney's FROZEN

5) The fun begins even before the movie starts, with a cute black-and-white Mickey cartoon that ends in glorious color.  And just when you think the movie is over, you get to enjoy a disclaimer and short clip that will make you laugh -- so make sure you stay through all the credits!

 Disney's FROZEN

4) I thought Disney's golden age of animated musicals (Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin) was over and gone, but I've found myself humming the songs from Frozen almost every day since I watched the movie!

 Disney's FROZEN

3) Of course, Idina Menzel (voice of Elsa; she's the original Elphaba in Wicked) could sing the phone book, and everyone would be enthralled.  Her duets with Kristen Bell (voice of Anna, I had no idea she could sing!) are amazing. I can totally see Frozen being turned into a Broadway musical!

 Disney's FROZEN

2) I'm a sucker for a movie where princesses take the reins and save the day instead of leaving things up to the men.

 Disney's FROZEN

1) I'm a sucker for a movie where love conquers all.




Disclosure: I received complimentary admission to an advanced screening of Frozen.  All subsequent viewings of the movie (and there have already been several!) are at my own expense. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

Pin It

1 Comments, Leave yours here:

Terra Heck on December 10, 2013 at 3:49 AM said...

I watched this movie with my 19 yoa daughter the day it came out in theater. It's a wonderful movie. Olaf was my fave. He delivers on the laughs.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada