Cinnamon Bread from Whole Foods



If you're a sucker for cinnamon buns like I am, head straight to Whole Foods and grab a loaf of their new Cinnamon Bread, made especially for them by Rubicon Bakery. Whole Foods sent me a sample to try, and it is so delicious, I can hardly stop myself from going back and buying more!

The bread is laced with cinnamon sugar throughout (so every bite is good), and it's topped with icing. You can slice it and eat it straight from the pack, but I found it to be mealy and dry that way. The best way to enjoy it is to spread some butter on it and stick it in a toaster oven for a couple of minutes. The butter melts into the bread, and then it is soft and warm and moist and gooey and cinnamon-y and Oh My God Heaven. It's just as good as one of those cinnamon buns you get at the food courts -- except you don't have to spend hundreds of dollars shopping at the mall to justify going there :)

Disclosure: I received a sample loaf of Rubicon Cinnamon Bread from Whole Foods to facilitate my review; any future loaves (and there will be many) will be my own purchase. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

2 Comments, Leave yours here:

Becca on February 20, 2012 at 5:23 PM said...

I already have to get some groceries from Whole Foods...now I am going to be hunting for this! Yum! :)

Anonymous said...

I had some yesterday and it was so good. I heated it up a little and it was gooey and delicious. I'm going to get some more and freeze it to make sure I have more on hand.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada