Valentine's Day is almost here, and what could be sweeter than a Valentine treat that you can eat? Today I've got the sweetest giveaway ever from Buy.com! One lucky Bonggamom Finds reader will receive a Valentine's Day heart box filled with some yummy treats:
- A fun Valentine’s Day heart box
- Iced honey vanilla heart cookies
- A complete assortment of Godiva truffles
This fun Valentine's heart box is filled with six buttery honey vanilla heart cookies, made fresh in our California kitchen, hand-iced with all new designs. A complete assortment of Godiva truffles including dark chocolate, milk chocolate and dark chocolate French vanilla is a sweet addition to this fresh- baked Valentine assortment. You won't find a more unique way to wish them a happy Valentine's Day!
Visit Buy.com's Valentine's Day Gift Center and leave a comment on this post with a link to the Buy.com product that you would most like to receive on Valentine's Day. This entry must be completed before any extra entries will count.
For extra entries, you can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry with a way to verify the entry (i.e. tweet link, blog post link, Facebook id, Twitter id, etc.).
1) Follow Bonggamom Finds on Blogger (1 entry)
2) Blog about this giveaway, making sure you include a link to the giveaway in your blog post (1 entry).
3) Write this on the Bonggamom Finds Facebook page (1 entry):
I entered the Buy.com Valentine giveaway! http://bit.ly/AylDBj
4) Follow @bonggafinds on Twitter and tweet this, up to once per day (1 entry per day): @bonggafinds is giving away a Valentine's Day goodie basket from Buy.com! Enter by 2/5 at http://bit.ly/AylDBj
This giveaway ends at 11:59PM PST on February 5, 2012; I will draw a winner at random on February 6 and post his/her name after she/he confirms acceptance. Continental US residents only. For additional giveaway rules, click here. Good luck!
Disclosure: I did not receive a sample or monetary compensation for this post. Thanks to Buy.com for providing the giveaway prize. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.