And More American Girl coloring pages


If you loved the American Girl coloring pages in my previous post, you'll love these even more!





Here are links to all my American Girl coloring pages. Enjoy!
Coconut and Licorice
American Girl Fashions
Rebecca Paper Dolls

11 Comments, Leave yours here:

Anonymous said...

cool one! thanks for dropping by.

Brenda on February 1, 2009 at 11:54 AM said...

Oh THANK YOU for making these!!! My daughter has been asking me to search for American Girl coloring sheets for months! Finally, we found these!

Thank you--she is very happy now.:)

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! Since I don't know how you made them, I'm not sure how feasible it is -- but could you consider making some coloring pages of the historical characters -- Felicity, Kirsten, Addy, Samantha, Molly?

Thanks for sharing these! :-)

Unknown on February 24, 2009 at 10:28 AM said...

Thank you so much! These are wonderful! My almost 5 year old grand daughter colored two sets of each of these, cut them out in rectangles and made 'go fish' cards!

Unknown on February 24, 2009 at 10:29 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

WOW I've been looking for American Girl Doll Coloring pages FOREVER! And these also give me ideas for outfits! Thanx Elish

Anonymous said...

love these are awesome

HORSES said...

AWSOME

Natalia said...

Hi, thank you for making these available. My little girl loves American Doll. However, for some reason I cannot get all 4 girls printed on the same page. I only get the first two and an arm of the third. I know I am doing something wrong. Please explain how to print out these pages properly.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!! These will be perfect for our American Girl Doll Party!! :)

designs-n-stuff on August 9, 2013 at 9:04 PM said...

Thankyou. My 8 year old daughter found you on the net and now 'demands' I print everything for her, thanks for that, lol.
Thankyou very much. Love your blog :-)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Bongga Posts

Bongga Tweets

I'm Going!

Blog Archive

 

Bonggamom Finds Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada