In February, I recommended this heart sleep set below as a Valentine's Day present. Here's what I said about it: This heart sleep set is comfy, yet flirty. The satin material and little pink hearts make it the perfect romantic present for "shy guys" -- and it's a great first step towards naughtier lingerie!
That wasn't just an empty compliment: I did fall in love with the set, and went online to EdenFantasys.com and ordered it for myself. It was everything I hoped it would be!
Here's why I like it so much:
* It runs true to size (I'm wearing a large), so there were no surprises and no need for returns or exchanges;
* It's well made; I've machine-washed it in cold water and dried it on a low setting several times, and it has yet to fade, shrink or fray at the seams or ends;
* It's super comfy, and I can lounge in it for hours;
* I love the cute pink heart design.
* It's decent enough for me to walk around in it in front of my father-in-law;
* It's feminine enough to send the message that there's a naughtier girl underneath the sweet pajamas!
If you're not into sex toys, this makes a great innocent, non-controversial present. The only thing I found somewhat lacking was the presentation; it came in a plastic bag with a cardboard insert, similar to how a Halloween costume is packaged. I'll probably have to take it out of the bag, wrap it in tissue and put it in a nice box. I'd love to gift a set of these to each of my two sisters, so we can have a heart pj party!
Disclosure: EdenFantasy is providing me with a gift card in exchange for this post. I purchased the outfit featured on this post with an EdenFantasys gift card provided to me for a previous post. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.