December is here, and have I got a great holiday giveaway for you! One of my favorite online women's dresses sites, Shabby Apple, is giving away a Bali H'ai dress to one lucky Bonggamom Finds reader! It's a simple, classic shift, made stylish with an elaborate floral neckline. As the name suggests, it's more of a summery dress, made with lightweight material, so it would be perfect for those holiday cruises or tropical wintertime getaways -- but you could easily pair it with grey tights and a grey sweater for the winter. The deep purple color is beautiful in any season!
"Like" Shabby Apple on Facebook, then leave a comment on this post and tell me which Shabby Apple dress you would love to receive as a holiday present (other than the Bali H'ai, of course!). This entry must be completed before extra entries qualify.
For extra entries, you can do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry with a way to verify the entry (i.e. tweet link, blog post link, Facebook id, Twitter id, etc.).
1) Subscribe to Bonggamom Finds updates (1 entry).
2) Follow Bonggamom Finds on Networked Blogs (1 entry).
3) Follow Bonggamom Finds on Blogger(1 entry).
4) Write this on the Bonggamom Finds Facebook page (1 entry):
I entered the Shabby Apple holiday giveaway! http://bit.ly/tiDLlo
5) Write this on the Shabby Apple Facebook page (1 entry):
I entered to win a Shabby Apple Le Coeur dress on Bonggamom Finds! You can enter too at http://bit.ly/tiDLlo (ends 12/21)
5) Follow Bonggamom Finds on Twitter and tweet this, up to once per day (1 entry per day, leave a comment with the tweet link for each tweet):
RT @bonggafinds Enter to win a Bali H'ai dress from @shabbyapple ! Enter by 12/21/11 http://bit.ly/tiDLlo #giveaways
6) Join any of the open giveaways on Bonggamom Finds (1 entry for every giveaway you've joined).
This giveaway ends at 11:59PM PST on December 21, 2011; I will draw a winner at random on December 22 and post the winner's name after the winner confirms acceptance. Continental US residents only. For additional giveaway rules, click here. Good luck!
Disclosure: I did not receive a sample or monetary compensation for this post. Thanks to Shabby Apple for providing the giveaway prize. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.